Freitag, 10. Mai 2019

Stamp 'N Hop MAY HOP - Goodbye to the 2018-2019 Catalogue


Welcome to our Mai Blog Hop. This time we are saying Goodbye to the 2018/2019 annual catalogue. Many beautiful products are leaving us.


I've known Stampin' Up about six or seven years now. My very first stamp set was Lovely as a tree. And it has been my all time favorite. Every time new catalogue arrives, I check at first if it still be in it. I just found out Stampin' Up! has been carrying Lovely as a tree 18 years! Can you believe that? But now - it really shocked me - this beautiful stamp set is retiring.


This is why my card is made with Lovely as a tree. And one of my first projects was a mirror image sponged with daubers. Like today.




 Laura


Pia Gerhardt (DE) - das bin ich - that's me

5 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely card... This is a set that I always said I would buy BUT never got around to it!!! Love what you have created with it Pia <3 Cheers Shaz

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love, love this card Pia and love this stamp set, so sad it is leaving us x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. great design, love your spacing of the ground making a sort of tattoo pattern. So sad to see this stamp set go. TFS

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. OH Pia Perfect choice! what a stamp set, love your card! will be sad to see this go, this set deserves a serious send off, thank you for sharing

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous Pia. Love your mirror image & this set was just perfect for it & many other techniques & occasions. I, too will miss it. Thanks for joining us this month

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die, von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt.
Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (http://stampwithscraproomboom.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de)

Du hast die Möglichkeit einen anonymen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.