Sonntag, 11. November 2018

Kre8tors Blog Hop - Birthday



Herzlich willkommen in unserem Bloghop zum Thema Geburtstag. Kommst du zu mir von Su? Oder startest du hier bei mir? Dann schau mit mir, was alle tollen Demos heute zu diesem Thema beigetragen haben.

Welcome to our blog hop with birthday theme. Are you hopping to my blog from Su? Or are you starting here with me? Then look with me, what all great demos have created to this theme today.


Ich finde die das besonderes Designerpapier Geteilte Leidenschaft einfach wunderschön und passend zu allen festlichen Anlässen, Deswegen heute auch auf meine Karte. Dieses mal ist das eine Gutschein- oder Geld-Karte.

I find the share what you love specialty desiner series paper simply beautiful and suitable for all festive occasions, that's why I used it today on my card. This time I made is a gift card or money holder.



Und hier geht's weiter zu Ilonka.

Now let's hop to Ilonka's blog.

 Ilonka





November Blog Hop Roll Call List
Pia Gerhardt - Das bin ich - that's me

10 Kommentare:

  1. Great design for a gift card holder, Pia! Thank you for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi! It is such a great idea to make a gift card (or money) holder for a birthday. Your project makes a chic and festive present of it. I love it! And Yes,, that paper is AWESOME!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love this new style for a gift card holder. Lovely !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful - I love your pocket holders on the interior. I hope to CASE your design. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card in our hop!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is a very clever fold, love the double pockets inside! TFS

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I absolutely love this fun fold card! I can't wait to make one! I always love learning new techniques from my fellow demonstrators. So glad to have you joining us on our hop!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful card design. Love the fun fold inside :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die, von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt.
Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (http://stampwithscraproomboom.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de)

Du hast die Möglichkeit einen anonymen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.