Sonntag, 10. Februar 2019

Kre8tors Blog Hop - Valentine’s/Love




Herzlich willkommen zu unserem heutigen Bloghop. Heute geht es wieder um Liebe. In ein paar Tagen ist Valentinstag und ich habe eine raffinierte Karte dafür gemacht.

Wellcome to our blog hop today. Our theme today is, once again, Love. In few days we are celebration Valentines Day anf for this occasion I made a fancy fold card. 


Eigentlich hatte ich eine ziemlich ähnliche Karte vor kurzem bei Instagram gesehen und dachte mir, dass sie toll zum nachbasteln wäre. Und eigentlich ziemlich simpel, aber trotzdem mit gewissen Etwas. Und natürlich habe ich mir nicht notiert wer das gemacht hatte. Nach sämtlichen falsch gefalzten Karten ging ich dann auf der Suche nach dem Original. Sollte eigentlich zu finden sein... Nix da. Ich habe die Karte leider nicht mehr gefunden. Aber nach ein paar Fehlversuche habe ich meinem Denkfehler gebügelt und so entstand meine Karte.

I actually saw very similar card like mine a while ago in Instagram and I thought it would be a grea card to copy. Quite simple, but yet with that certain something. And how the life is - I didn't note who made the card. After couple of failed experiments I went to Instagram and searched after the original. This should not be too difficult... But I didn't find it. But I'm not a quitter, so I tried again. And again. After correcting my fallacy I finally made my card.







Schauen wir mal uns an, was Jacqueline für das Thema Liebe gezaubert hat.

Lets see what Jacqueline has created for our Love theme.


 Jacqueline



14 Kommentare:

  1. Pia, I love your determination to not give up on making this card! I know there have been many projects I've seen on social media that I can't find again and have to work from memory. Well done! Such a super fold, too! Thanks so much for hopping with us and sharing your fantastic project!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great fold, not seen before, love the embossed heart.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a cute and unusual fancy fold! Will definitely have to CASE this! Thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful fun fold card design. I just love the quilted heart. It's beautiful. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hallo Pia, so eine Karte habe ich tatsächlich noch nie gesehen! Wirklich klasse gemacht und super schön geworden! Vielen dank für`s zeigen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Such a clever fancy fold, thank you for persevering to share with us!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Very cute card with a unique fold. The angles make it look very "technical" to me! TFS

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. what an interesting card! I've never seen fold like that. Kudos to your for figuring it out by yourself! It's very cool project!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Very interesting fun fold. And a very pretty card too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. wunderschön und anders ! Toll ! :)
    LG
    Xime

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. What a great fancy fold card, Pia! Nice perseverance!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Very inspiring. A great cardshape that I certainly have to try! I love all of it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. What a great fun fold card, will have to have a go at that one, that k you for sharing x

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. I love your card. I a very interested in a template or tutorial, if you are sharing. Thank you so much!

    Lavonne

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die, von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt.
Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (http://stampwithscraproomboom.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de)

Du hast die Möglichkeit einen anonymen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.