Donnerstag, 21. September 2017

Just Add Ink #378..."Texture"

I just saw this great challenge and thought I would participate. The challenge is to add texture to my project. And this was a great opportunity for me to try embossing paste and  Decorative Masks. I colored my embossing paste with reinkers. I also used some silver mini sequin trim - well, I just love a bit "bling-bling" - and die cut shapes. I hope you like my card.

Ich bin an diesen challenge gestoßen und dachte ich könnte daran teilnehmen. An den Challenge geht es darum, Struktur an mein Projekt reinzubringen. Und ich dachte das wäre eine tolle Gelegenheit für mich die Embossing Paste und die Dekorativen Schablonen zu testen. Ich habe meine Paste mich Nachfüller gefärbt. Und ich hatte noch Mini-Paillettenband verwendet - ja, ich mag bisschen Bling-Bling - sowie die ausgestanzten Framelits-Formen. Ich hoffe meine Karte gefällt euch.

If you like to take part on this challenge go to Just Add Ink #378.

Wenn du auch an diesen Challenge teilnehmen möchtest, gehe einfach auf Just Add Ink # 378.






4 Kommentare:

  1. This is such a pretty colour combo for a Christmas card Pia! I love how you coloured your embossing paste to match your card base and the sprinkling of sequins and stitching details bring your collection of shapes together beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous card, Pia. Love the subtle texture achieved with the embossing paste and the hint of silver in the sequin trim. Thank You for joining us at Just Add Ink

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the tone on tone texture the embossing paste added to your background Pia. Adding the sequins adds a lovely touch of Christmas bling too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I like how you have matched the embossing paste to your card stock. It's so great for texture. Chantell Just Add Ink

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die, von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt.
Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (http://stampwithscraproomboom.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de)

Du hast die Möglichkeit einen anonymen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.